DAY 1 – A NEW DAWN
Gen 1:3; Luke 1:26-31
*Separates the new month from the old month (Gen 1:3)
*Terminates the old and introduces the new month
*Marks a new beginning.
*Takes the lead
Sixth Month marks:
1. Father Lord, I thank You for preservation, protection and provisions, in the previous month. (Ps 103:1-5)
2. Lord, I thank You for the great things You are going to do in my life in this new month (1Cor 2:9)
3. Blood of Jesus wash away any sin that wants to block my blessings in this new month. (Ps 51:1-14)
4. Fire of God, separate me from anything/power that is drawing my life backward (1Sam 23:28)
5. By the grace that the first day carries, my stagnation, poverty, failure, disappointment and sickness, be terminated in Jesus name. (Gen 1:3)
6. I declare a beginning of fulfilled destiny, glory and carrier and ministry, in Jesus name. (Ex 12:2)
7. In this new month, I shall receive good news and I shall have good testimony to tell. (Luke 1:26-28)
8. Favour of God shall be my portion and the portion of the people related and connected to me. (Prov 3:4)
9. In this month of June, I shall witness increase and abundance in all areas. (Ps 71:21)
10. Thank God for answered prayers.
Originally posted 2017-06-02 08:45:15.