Bible Reading: Psalms 77:14
Confession: My heavens shall open for signs and wonders. I shall know the right way to go. Forward ever backward never.
Now Pray Like This:
- I thank you Lord, for you are good, and your mercy endures forever (Psa. 118:1)
- I forgive those who sinned against me, Jesus, forgive me all my sins. (Mat. 6:14)
- I receive forgiveness; I receive healing, for my sins in Jesus’ name. (James 5:15)
- Holy Spirit of God, come upon me, make my life your abode, in Jesus’ name (Acts 1:8)
- I renew my covenant of peace and protection by the blood of Jesus (Ezek. 34:25-31)
- No weapon of the enemy, formed in the air, on the tree, in the ocean will prosper against me, my family, and my health, in the name of Jesus. (Isa. 54:17)
- Every trap set by the enemy to catch me, back fire, in Jesus’ name. (Psalms 7:15)
- My sorrows, my bitterness, turn to happiness , in Jesus’ name (2Kings 2:19-22)
- Every evil counselor, stirring conspiracy against me, die, in Jesus’ name. (Psalms 3:1)
- My God and my Father, I thank you for keeping me alive until today (1Sam. 2:6)
- I shall become a corner stone, everywhere I was rejected, in Jesus’ name (Ps.118:22)
- Spirit of death and hell, I am not your candidates, in Jesus’ name. (Psalms 118:18)
- Family curse and spell, waiting to strike me, break by fire. (Num 23:23)
- Glory of God be seen upon me, nations come to my light, in Jesus’ name. (Isa. 60:2-3)
- God of wonders, transform my life and give me everlasting joy. (Psa. 77:14)
- My peace, be great, and that of my family, in Jesus’ name. (Isa. 54:13)
- I receive divine grace, to serve God more than ever before, in Jesus’ name. (Act. 20:24)
- Thank you Father, for answering me in your faithfulness. (Psalms 143:1)
1.Lord, bless me and keep me. Make Your face to shine upon me, and be gracious unto me. Lord, lift up your countenance upon me and give me peace (Num. 6:24–26).
2. Make me as Ephraim and Manasseh (Gen. 48:20).
3. Let me be satisfied with favor and filled with Your blessing (Deut. 33:23).
4. Lord, command Your blessing upon my life. Give me revelation, and let me be blessed (Matt. 16:17).
5. I am the seed of Abraham through Jesus Christ, and I receive the blessing of Abraham. Lord, in blessing, bless me, and in multiplying, multiply me as the stars
of heaven and as the sand of the seashore.
6. Let Your showers of blessing be upon my life (Ezek. 34:26).
7. Turn every curse sent my way into a blessing (Neh. 13:2).
8. Let Your blessing make me rich (Prov. 10:22).
9. Let all nations call me blessed (Mal. 3:12).
10. Let all generations call me blessed (Luke 1:48).
11. I am a son of the blessed (Mark 14:61).
12. I live in the kingdom of the blessed (Mark 11:10).
13. My sins are forgiven, and I am blessed (Rom. 4:7).
14. Lord, You daily load me with benefits (Ps. 68:19).
15. I am chosen by God, and I am blessed (Ps. 65:4).
16. My seed is blessed (Ps. 37:26).
17. Let me inherit the land (Ps. 37:22).
18. I am a part of a holy nation, and I am blessed (Ps. 33:12).
19. Lord, bless my latter end more than my beginning (Job 42:12).
20. Lord, let Your presence bless my life (2 Sam. 6:11).
21. I drink the cup of blessing (1 Cor. 10:16).
22. Lord, bless me, and cause Your face to shine upon me,that Your way may be known upon the earth and Yoursaving health among all nations. Let my land yield increase, and let the ends of the earth fear You (Ps. 67).
23. I know You favor me because my enemies do not triumph over me (Ps. 41:11).
24. Lord, be favorable unto my land (Ps. 85:1).
25. Lord, grant me life and favor (Job 10:12).
26. In Your favor, Lord, make my mountain stand strong (Ps. 30:7).
27. Lord, I entreat Your favor (Ps. 45:12).
28. Let Your favor cause my horn to be exalted (Ps. 89:17).
29. Lord, this is my set time for favor (Ps. 102:13).
30. Remember me, O Lord, with the favor that You bring unto
31. Your children, and visit me with Your salvation (Ps. 106:4).
32. Lord, I entreat Your favor with my whole heart (Ps. 119:58).
33. Let Your favor be upon my life as a cloud of the latter rain (Prov. 16:15).
34. Let Your beauty be upon my life, and let me be well favored (Gen. 29:17).
35. I am highly favored (Luke 1:28).
36. Lord, let me receive extraordinary favor.
Blessing and Favor Prayer by John Eckhardt (Adapted)
Theme: UNCOMMON BREAKTHROUGH (1 Cor. 2:9)
Bible Reading: 2. Sam 6:1-15
Confession: In this month of August, I receive double portion of breakthrough. I shall not lack any good thing, in the name of Jesus.
1. God that is clothed with honour and majesty, thank you for this new month
2. My Father, I thank You for bringing me and my family to a new month
3. Cleansing Blood of Jesus purify me and make me whole. (1 John 1:7)
4. Holy Spirit of God, come upon me, make my life your abode, in Jesus’ name (Acts 1:8)
5. Divine occurrence that will change my destiny for better for ever, happen in my life in this month, in the name of Jesus. (2Sam. 6:11)
6. Helpers of my destiny, appear now and carry out that wish you are destined to do for me, in the name of Jesus (1 Chronicles 12:18; Romans 16:3)
7. Immeasurable breakthrough, favour unlimited and unending joy shall be my portion this month, in Jesus name. (Pro. 3:4)
8. God of abundance let your blessing begin to spring forth in every area of my life in the name of Jesus. (Isa. 44:3)
9. Every evil tongue speaking failure against my destiny, die, in Jesus’ name (Ps.109:20)
10. I nullify every agreement or covenant that want to work against my prosperity and well being in this New Month, in the name of Jesus. (Isaiah.8:10)
11. Satanic priests and prophets targeting my family this month, I command your
arrows to backfire in Jesus name.. (Psalm. 11:2)
12. My eyes that have seen the beginning of this month shall see the end of it, in good health and abundance joy, in the name of Jesus. (Psalms 118:17)
13. Tree of non-achievement planted in my family line, be uprooted in Jesus’ name. (Jdg. 6:15)
14. I jump out of every circle of defeat and failure by the power in the blood of
Jesus. (1Sam. 30:8)
15. Thank You Father for the answered prayers. (Isaiah. 30:19)
– Prayers for August
Take a moment to praise and worship the Lord (at least 10 minutes.)
Say this out, loud and clear: This month of June is my month of divine elevation. I am sanctified and restored. My life shall yield its increase. I receive grace to positively impact my generation, in the name of Jesus.
Now Pray !
- Lord Jesus, I thank you for paying the costly price on the cross, in order for me to be saved. (Php. 2:8)
- Father Lord, I thank you for protecting me and my family since the beginning of this year. (Psa. 44:7)
- Oh Lord! I confess my sins and iniquities before you and ask for forgiveness of them all, in Jesus’ name. (1 Jn 1:9)
- Pentecostal fire of Holy Ghost, baptize me today with fresh anointing to conquer, in the name of Jesus. (Act. 1:8)
- Father Lord, stir up my spirit, in this sixth month to work for you in the name of Jesus. (Hag. 1:14-15)
- Hand of God that transforms, rest upon me, in this sixth month in the name of Jesus. (Ezek. 8:1)
- Angels of favour and good news, visit me this month with your blessings, in Jesus’ name. (Luke 1:26-33)
- Every unfruitfulness, in my life, receive divine fertility and yield your fruit now, in Jesus’ name. (Luke 1:36)
- In this new month, I soak myself, my family, my …… etc .. deeply in the pool of the Blood of Jesus. (Rev. 12:11)
- Preservative power of God, preserve me, my family and my properties from now on, in Jesus’ name. (2Sam 8:6)
- Every satanic roadblock to my greatness, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus. (Jos. 6:20)
- Horn of wickedness, assigned to scatter my harvest, break by fire, in Jesus’ name. (Zech. 1:21)
- Ancestral chain of failure holding down my progress, break in the name of Jesus. (John 11:44)
- Witchcraft cobwebs over my life catch fire and burn off, in the name of Jesus. (Isa. 59:5)
- Foundational satanic marital bondage, against my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. (Isa. 10:27)
- I frustrate every evil network against the purpose of God for my life and my family, in Jesus’ name (Jer. 29:11)
- My head, you must not cooperate with failure in this month and all my days, in Jesus’ name. (1Chron. 4:10)
- I recover back everything the enemies stole from me, in the past five months, in Jesus’ name. (1Sam. 30:8)
- Doors of opportunities shut against me in the past months, open by fire, in Jesus name. (Psa. 24:9)
- Thank you Jesus, for I believe you have answered all my prayers. (Heb. 11:1)