God has an agenda of greatness for you. But the problem with many people today is that those whose destinies are meant to be colourful are languishing in the dustbin and require aggressive prayers to effect resurrection of their destinies that are dead. When a particular destiny is dead, its glory becomes shame. Good prospects are rubbished and brilliant stars are hidden in darkness.
It requires serious prayer battle for lost glory to be found. You must pray fervently if the glory which God destined you to experience and enjoy must be revived.
When your glory is revived, those who once disregarded you will begin to reckon with you.
Revival of glory is an important prayer programme which must be undertaken by those who are serious about becoming who God wants them to be.
Psalm 27:6: And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
Deut 28:13: And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them.
Prov. 21:1: The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
- Thou King of glory, arise, visit me and turn around my captivity, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not regret, I will become great, in the name of Jesus.
- Every habitation of humiliation and demotion, fashioned against me, be battered, shattered and swallowed up by the power of God.
- Lord, station and establish me in Your favour.
- God of restoration, restore my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- As darkness gives up before light, O Lord, let all my problems give up before me, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of God, destroy every trouble in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- God, arise and attack every lack in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of liberty and dignity, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every chapter of sorrow and slavery in my life, be closed forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of God, usher me out of the balcony of disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Every frustration in my life, become a bridge to my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy, exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every residential permit for me to stay in the valley of defeat, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that bitter life shall not be my portion. A better life shall be my testimony, in the name of Jesus.
- Every habitation of cruelty, fashioned against my destiny, become desolate, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let all my trials become gateways to my promotions, in the name of Jesus.
- Anger of God, write the obituary of all my oppressors, in Jesus’ name.
- Almighty God, let your presence begin a glorious story in my life.
Originally posted 2017-05-16 21:53:55.